Spooky tour is coming to Bury St Edmunds this Halloween
A ghostly tour of Bury St Edmunds hopes to give visitors a fright this Halloween.
Martyn Taylor, a Bury tour guide, is people to come along on Friday for this year’s Ghostly and Macabre Walk.
“We can’t give too much away but let’s just say it’s a pretty spooky tour, that’s for sure. It even scares me,” said Mr Taylor.
He added: “Want to hear about grizzly murders, ghostly goings-on, spooky happenings, poltergeists and the book made from human skin?
“Our guides have many years’ experience and know all the best spooky tales and locations in Bury St Edmunds.”
You may also want to watch:
The Ghostly and Macabre Walk is suitable for children aged 10 and up. All children must be supervised by an adult. For more information or to book, please call the Apex Box Office on 01284 758000.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 7 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer