Strictly star set to dazzle Felixstowe sea front
- Credit: Archant
Strictly Come Dancing Star, Giovanni Pernice, is set to host a show in Felixstowe.
The professional dancer has announced he is heading to Felixstowe’s The Spa Pavillion as part of his 2018 tour.
The strictly star, who is currently partnered with Debbie McGee, will bring his show to the sea front on Wednesday, June 20.
The 27-year-old will be joined with seven other world class professional dancers during his show.
The tour is being produced by Strictly Theatre Co and choreographed by Strictly’s director of choreography Jason Gilkison.
You may also want to watch:
The show promises energy, passion and a whole lot of heat with plenty of glitzy costumes, amazing routines and a beautiful story - headlined by Giovanni.
Mr Pernice said:“This show is not just smouldering… it’s absolutely scorching!”
Tickets are on sale now, you can purchase them via the website or by calling the Spa Pavilion Box Office 01394 284962.
- 1 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move