Suffolk author Gracie Wright returns to Southwold and Reydon to launch book
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk author has returned home to launch her new book.
Author Gracie Wright, from Reydon, returned to the village and to Southwold so she could read her book Silly Eric to children.
She has self-published the colourful picture book which is now on sale in a number independent book stores across the county including The Book Shop in Beccles and Wells Book Shop in Southwold.
The author worked with illustrator Emily Coxhead to tell the story of a lovable little boy, who gets things upside-down and inside-out. She is currently taking the book of a tour of nurseries and primary schools in the region, reading to children.
She has already visited Brambles, the nursery school for Reydon Primary School, where she was once a pupil, and Rosebuds Primary School in Southwold. There are also a number of competitions and give-aways being organised too.
You may also want to watch:
Five per cent of all profits from the sale of the book goes to the charity U2U World, which is building homes for orphans and a hospital for the community on the island of La Gonave in Haiti.
The book is also available to purchase from Jarrold’s Department Store in Norwich, and at www.amazon.co.uk
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 5 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 6 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 7 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
For more information on the book along with the competitions and give-aways, visit www.facebook.com/sillyericbook