Suffolk: Chart-toppers The Feeling confirmed for Harvest at Jimmy’s
Chart-toppers The Feeling are the latest headlining act to be confirmed for Suffolk’s Harvest At Jimmy’s festival later this year.
The BRIT award-nominated band entered the charts at number seven in 2006 with their single Sewn and have since sold millions of albums worldwide.
They also found singles chart success with Fill My Little World, Never Be Lonely and Love It When You Call.
Already confirmed for the four-day music, food and drink festival are Eliza Doolittle, Fat Freddy’s Drop and Gilles Peterson, as well as top TV chefs James Martin and Richard Corrigan, among other musical acts and culinary experts.
The festival will be held from September 9 to 12 at Jimmy’s Farm, Wherstead.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and book tickets, visit www.harvestatjimmys.com.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 5 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after crash with parked cars