Suffolk: Ed Sheeran’s Thetford Forest gig sells out in 25 minutes
A HOME coming gig by Suffolk singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran sold out in 25 minutes.
The 20-year-old star, from Framlingham, will perform at Thetford Forest this summer as part of Forestry Commission Live Music.
Tickets went on sale at 9am today and are already sold out.
Posting a message on social networking website Twitter he said: “Thetford Forest gig sold out in 25 minutes this morning :) can’t ask for more than that. Love you all.”
It marks an incredible 24 hours for the former Thomas Mills High School pupil, who was last night nominated for four Brit awards.
You may also want to watch:
His number one debut album, +, released last September has been a continuous fixture in the album charts and returned to the number one position at the beginning of 2012.
Ed will be performing at the Thetford Forest gig on July 12.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from
- 10 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project