Will a girl from Suffolk wow ITV Britain’s Got Talent judges tonight?
- Credit: CONTRIBUTED
A girl from Bury St Edmunds will reveal her talent to judges tonight on a prime time television show.
Souparnika Nair, 10, a pupil at Sebert Wood Community Primary School in Bury, is performing on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent (BGT), which starts at 8pm.
She will be singing for judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon, and David Walliams in the hope of getting through to the next stage.
The show, which is presented by Ant & Dec, searches for Britain’s next best talent act, featuring singers, dancers, comedians, variety, and unusual talents of all kinds.
Souparnika said: “There was so much excitement as it was a big dream for me to perform in front of the celebrity judges.”
She is no stranger to a national stage having previously performed on Michael McIntyre’s Big Show on BBC One as its youngest ever ‘Unexpected Star’.
MORE: Talented Suffolk girl is surprise performer on BBC One’s Michael McIntyre show tonightHer dad, Dr Binu Nair, said: “We realised Souparnika’s interest in music from a very young age and she started performing at talent shows from the age of five.”
Filming for tonight’s BGT episode took place earlier in the year before the coronavirus pandemic.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 3 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 4 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 5 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 6 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 7 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 8 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 9 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 10 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005