Suffolk singer Ed Sheeran to perform alongside Taylor Swift and Sam Smith at tonight’s Brit Awards
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk pop star Ed Sheeran will be performing live at tonight’s Brit Awards along with Taylor Swift and Sam Smith.
Ed, who attended Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham, is already a double Brit Award winner, and is up for a further four at tonight’s ceremony in the London O2.
He tweeted: “Brit awards today. I’m performing on it so tune in.
“It comes after a successful 12 month for the singer, whose album X went straight to the top of the charts and became the biggest selling album of the year, breaking the million sales mark for the first time since 2012.
The British public voted for Ed as the artist they would most like to see perform live at the Brit Awards, in a survey by Mastercard.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this week, a film crew was in Cornhill, Ipswich, filming Ed’s next video Bloodstream.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 8 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk