Suffolk Singers hoping to sell-out for fifth Teenage Cancer Trust fundraising concert
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk community choir will perform its fifth annual concert supporting young people with cancer.
Suffolk Singers’ fundraiser for Teenage Cancer Trust will feature a “varied programme of easy-listening music to suit all tastes”.
Directed by Claire Weston, head of singing at Woodbridge School and former principal of the English National Opera, the concert twill also feature Harrison Cole, John Hutchings and Claire’s Young Songsters.
A concert spokesman said: “This has always been sold out before the date and naturally we hope the same will happen again.”
The choir, which includes members from across Suffolk, will be performing from 7.30pm on Saturday, January 20, in Woodbridge Community Hall, where there will also be a “ploughman’s supper”, Visitors should bring their own drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costing £15 are available from WeGotTickets.com or on 01394 279907.
- 1 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 2 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post