Take a look at the Maui Waui Festival grounds in Theberton from above
- Credit: Archant
A three day festival of music and entertainment set in the Suffolk countryside was in full swing yesterday – as these aerial pictures show.
Skynamix, a Suffolk-based aerial photography company, took the images as the Maui Waui Festival of Electro Swing was getting underway at Peakhill Farm in Theberton, near Leiston.
The fifth outing of the festival kicked off today, with three days and nights of music and entertainment planned from around the world.
Confirmed acts include Dutty Moonshine Big Band, Dreadzone, Cut Capers, UFOSlavians, Urban Voodoo Machine, Les Belles Danusues, Cantaloop, The Downsetters, Bloodshake Chorus and many more.
The festival aims to provide a welcoming family feel with a wide range of activities including full circus shows, cabaret and comedy.
You may also want to watch:
Skynamix has already taken pictures this summer of Latitude and FolkEast festivals.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen