Take That’s Gary Barlow to play Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Gary Barlow is heading to Thetford Forest next year.
The Take That star is the first Forest Live 2018 act to be revealed. He’ll perform there on June 8.
The singer and record producer said: “I’m really looking forward to these gigs. I’ve never played Forest Live before so I hope to see you there.”
Gary’s one of the country’s most successful songwriters, having written 14 number one singles as well as being a six-time winner of an Ivor Novello Award. He’s penned songs for the likes of Dame Shirley Bassey, Sir Elton John and his Take That band-mate Robbie Williams.
He’s also composed music for theatre shows including Finding Neverland, The Girls and The Band.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets go on sale from 10am, October 20, by calling 03000 680400 or visiting www.forestry.gov.uk/music
Forest Live, managed by the Forestry Commission every year, raises money to help look after the nation’s forests sustainably.
- 1 5 home maintenance jobs to do this autumn
- 2 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 3 Inquest into death of Suffolk music producer to be held in Australia
- 4 Have you seen Percy the missing dog?
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 See inside this 'iconic' Kersey period home for sale for £875,000
- 7 Last chance for schools to register for our First Class souvenir pullout
- 8 'You can be stuck there forever' - 20 minute delays at railway barrier
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14