Tears for Fears to play at Newmarket Racecourse on July 29, 2016
- Credit: Archant
It has been announced that Tears for Fears will be one of the headline acts at Newmarket Nights next year.
The mid-80s pop band are the first to be confirmed for the 2016 season at Newmarket Racecourse and they will take to the stage on July 29, 2016.
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “This will be the first time Tears for Fears will have played at the Adnams July Course and I am sure they will draw in a great crowd.”
This year’s season welcomed acts including Kylie, Spandau Ballet, Tom Jones and Kaiser Chiefs to Suffolk, collectively playing to more than 100,000 fans.
Newmarket Nights offers a day of six races followed by an evening of music by some of the world’s biggest artists.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be on sale from 9am on Friday at: www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers on Thursday.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 10 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward