The Apprentice: Candidates face beauty challenge
LORD Sugar sets the candidates a stunning task tonight - to set up and run their own beauty businesses in Birmingham.
At the briefing, under the statue of Aphrodite at the British Museum, he re-balances the teams and personally appoints the project managers.
The squads then have to offer hands-on-treatments to customers, as well as selling cosmetic products linked to them.
After a choice of professional treatments have been offered to the teams, followed by a short wrangle over total body spray tan, the teams choose two treatments each and start their training.
But one of the boys feels that hands-on beauty challenges his masculinity, and could worry his girlfriend.
You may also want to watch:
It’s off to Birmingham next, where one team plumps for the city centre, while the other chooses an out-of-town mall.
From then it’s a race to get customers, make money and turn profits before the usual trip to the boardroom - where yet another candidate hears “you’re fired” from Lord Sugar.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- Evening Star editor Nigel Pickover will be tweeting throughout tonight’s show. Follow him on the link to the top right of this story.