The Apprentice: Felicity Jackson fired by Lord Sugar
TRAINED actress Felicity Jackson was the latest candidate to get the boot from The Apprentice - and admitted that she deserved to go.
Jackson, the first female contestant to be shown the door this series, was axed after her team lost a beauty-based challenge.
The 24-year-old said: “I was project manager and the task was awful, it went really badly.
“I think when it goes that badly you do have to bear some responsibility on the project manager’s shoulders and unfortunately that was me.’’
The rival teams were set the task of picking and mastering two beauty treatments, then selling them on to shoppers in Birmingham.
You may also want to watch:
But Jackson’s Logic team ended up with a loss of �247 while Venture made �203 profit.
After struggling to decide which colleagues to bring back into the boardroom with her, Jackson picked Ellie Reed and Natasha Scribbins - who promptly laid the blame on her.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
They claimed she had bought too many beauty products and offered too many free treatments.
Firing the project manager, Lord Sugar told her: “This was a disastrous task and a lot of decisions weren’t really made.’’