The Darkness join Example and Basement Jaxx on the bill at Brownstock Festival in Essex
- Credit: Archant
Some big names have been added to the line-up at one of Essex’s most popular music festivals.
Suffolk stadium stars The Darkness and pop-rockers The Hoosiers have been added to the Brownstock bill.
This year’s edition of the festival – the 10th – takes place at Morris Farm, South Woodham Ferrers, near Chelmsford, on July 10, 11 and 12.
Brownstock was shortlisted for Best Small Festival by The UK Festival Awards in 2013 and 2014.
A spokesman said: “Amongst the plethora of dance and pop on offer at this year’s Brownstock, The Darkness and The Hoosiers are to crash the party, bringing with them a heady slice of rock and indie.
You may also want to watch:
“To keep the dance floor packed are yet more new names from the electronic world including Shadow Child, Bondax, Friction, MJ Cole and more.”
The new additions join the likes of Basement Jaxx, Example, Lethal Bizzle and Goldie on the various stages.
For details visit www.brownstock.co.uk
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 5 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 6 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 7 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 8 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
- 9 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 10 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday