Suffolk actors star in short ghost drama filmed around ‘the most haunted house in England’
- Credit: Archant
A short ghost drama has been filmed around an “infamous haunted rectory” in Essex starring three aspiring East Anglian actors.
The Last Journey is based around Borley Rectory, which gained fame as “the most haunted house in England”, and was directed by Carl Stickley who has worked for Channel 5.
The film stars John West, an actor, author and radio broadcaster from Suffolk, Peter Jennings, who is also an author and radio presenter based in the county and Katherine Nichols, a model from Belton, near Great Yarmouth.
Mr West, who also wrote the film, said he had a “couple of strange, spooky experiences” filming at Borley.
“We hope to film more such dramas in Suffolk and Essex and these will be based on ghost stories I’ve written about in magazines,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
Mr West has also been acting Our Town, a drama series filmed in and around Great Yarmouth. He has presented shows on Smart Radio, Ipswich Radio, Felixstowe Radio and Radio Castle in Framlingham, as well as exhibiting photography and appearing in a rap music video.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 3 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 4 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 5 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 6 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health