Theatre Royal pantomime cast and crew start rehearsals in Cornhill Walk
- Credit: Archant
The cast and crew of this year’s pantomime at the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds have arrived in town.
They will spend a fortnight rehearsing Jack and the Beanstalk in an empty shop space at Cornhill Walk shopping centre.
Centre manager Chrissy Harrod posed for photos with the cast and crew.
The show is being directed by the theatre’s artistic director Karen Simpson and has been written by Chris Hannon.
Oliver Mawdsley plays hero Jack, with Louise Olley as Jill. Leonie Spilsbury makes a welcome return to the Theatre Royal as Wendy and the Giant’s wife.
You may also want to watch:
Jack and the Beanstalk runs from November 27 to January 10.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 9 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 10 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season