Thetford: Kian Egan, formerly of Westlife, will be a special guest at the Boyzone gig at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Former Westlife singer Kian Egan has been announced as Boyzone’s special guest at Thetford Forest this summer.
They will be performing there as part of the Forest Live gigs on July 11.
Kian was crowned King of the Jungle, winning 2013’s series of ‘I’m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!’ and this year has so far seen the release of his debut solo album ‘Home’.
Boyzone have achieved 21 singles, seven albums and twenty-five million record sales. A phenomenal start to a musical career, they scored 16 consecutive top five singles such as ‘Love Me For A Reason’, ‘Father and Son’ and ‘Picture of You’ and the run included six number ones: ‘Words’, ‘A Different Beat’, ‘All That I Need’, ‘No Matter What’, ‘When The Going Gets Tough’ and ‘You Needed Me’.
Kian Egan said: “I am really looking forward to these gigs and of course it’s going to be a lot of fun to be out on tour with the boys!”
Tickets cost £42.35 (including £3.85 booking fee) and are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 6 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 7 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 9 Plans submitted for Suffolk equestrian centre's new home
- 10 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week