Thetford: Rebecca Ferguson is announced as final headline act at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Contributed
Rebecca Ferguson has been confirmed as the final headline act for this summer’s Forest Live concerts.
She will perform at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on June 12.
Rebecca emerged from the X Factor TV series and her million-selling debut album ‘Heaven’ was met with critical acclaim in 2011. The album went on to become double platinum in the UK and generated hit singles ‘Nothing’s Real But Love’ and ‘Teach Me How To Be Loved’.
She also co-wrote her new album ‘Freedom’ which has provided Rebecca with another Top 10 release.
The Thetford Forest gig, organised by the Forestry Commission, follows on from Rebecca’s UK Spring tour.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, costing £36.30 including booking fee, go on sale at 9am on Friday. Call the box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 7 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move