“Thrill at the Mill” - the Tide Mill offers its first Halloween fright night
- Credit: Archant
The Tide Mill living museum in Woodbridge is hosting its first ever fright night and turning the historic museum into a “bump in the night” building for a Halloween special
Alongside amatuer dramatic group A Company of Four, the museum is hoping to get the community to hide in the tide with performances of haunting characters and grizzly tales.
Chairman of trustees, John Carrington said: "We are really excited to put on these events and look forward to thrilling visitors of all ages.
The Tide Mill is old, but its appeal should span the ages."
Minimum age is 14, under 18's will need to be accompanied by an adult over 21.
You may also want to watch:
Sessions start at 4:30pm until 9:45pm.
Tickets are £10 with students under 21 paying £5 a ticket.
Attendees will need to pre-book tickets online by clicking here.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 9 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 10 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast