Register now for Adnams 10k in Southwold
- Credit: BRITTANY WOODMAN
Participators in the popular Adnams 10k run in Southwold will be able to book tickets this weekend.
The Adnams 10k run will return on Sunday, November 28 after coronavirus forced last year's event to go virtual.
Tickets for the race, which will start at the Harbour Inn and finish at the Red Lion pub will go live at midday on Friday, August 20.
Anyone keen to get involved with the race should log on quickly as there are only 800 spaces available which will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
A spokesperson for the event said previously: "While our virtual events were a huge success in 2020, there's nothing like getting soggy feet along the Harbour, or being encouraged up that final hill.
You may also want to watch:
"For those who prefer a different challenge, we'll still be holding our virtual 5k, 10k and Suffolk Pub Tour alongside our usual 10k run."
Tickets are £20 for UKA affiliated club runners and £22 for non-affiliated runners.
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 3 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 4 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 5 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 6 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 7 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Burgers, Wings and Ribs comes to Stowmarket
- 10 'We are on the brink of closure' - Sixty year old swimming club in desperate bid for new coach