Tickets to see Sam Smith at Thetford Forest sell out in less than 45 minutes
- Credit: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP
Tickets for Sam Smith’s highly-anticipated show at Thetford Forest sold out in less than three quarters of an hour today.
The 22-year-old will appear at High Lodge on Friday, July 3 as part of the Forest Live gigs.
The rush for tickets saw many locked out of the Forest Live website and others queuing for 45 minutes.
By 9.42am, the Forest Live Twitter account had announced that tickets were sold out.
While many took to social media to describe their delight at getting tickets, many were left empty-handed.
You may also want to watch:
Minutes later, tickets were already appearing on eBay, with pairs going at a starting price of £100.
The Grammy award winner is part of a line up which includes The Script, Paloma Faith and Tom Odell, who will play gigs over consecutive nights from July 2 to 5.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from
- 10 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
Tickets for Tom Odell’s show, with special guest Rae Morris, are still on sale. The other shows are sold out.