Timeless children’s book Dear Zoo makes stage premiere in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Timeless children’s classic book Dear Zoo makes its stage premiere at the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds this weekend.
Rod Campbell’s best selling lift-the-flap book has delighted generations of young readers since it was first published in 1982, and has sold more than eight million copies worldwide.
Norwell Lapley Productions will bring the book to life on stage on Saturday, February 17, and Sunday, February 18, with child-engaging puppets, music and lots of audience interaction.
The show will be performed at 1.30pm and 3.30pm on Saturday, and 11am and 1.30pm on Sunday.
Ticket prices are £14 for adults and £10.50 for under 21s.
Children under 18 months do not require a ticket – they can sit on the lap of an adult.
To book call the box office on 01284 769505 or visit www.theatreroyal.org
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 7 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 8 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 9 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 10 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna