Timeless children’s book Dear Zoo makes stage premiere in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Timeless children’s classic book Dear Zoo makes its stage premiere at the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds this weekend.
Rod Campbell’s best selling lift-the-flap book has delighted generations of young readers since it was first published in 1982, and has sold more than eight million copies worldwide.
Norwell Lapley Productions will bring the book to life on stage on Saturday, February 17, and Sunday, February 18, with child-engaging puppets, music and lots of audience interaction.
The show will be performed at 1.30pm and 3.30pm on Saturday, and 11am and 1.30pm on Sunday.
Ticket prices are £14 for adults and £10.50 for under 21s.
You may also want to watch:
Children under 18 months do not require a ticket – they can sit on the lap of an adult.
To book call the box office on 01284 769505 or visit www.theatreroyal.org
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 9 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'