Tom Odell announces Thetford Forest gig for July 5, 2015
- Credit: Archant
Tom Odell has been added to Thetford Forest’s 2015 live gig line-up.
The singer-songwriter, the voice behind this year’s John Lewis Christmas advert song, a cover of John Lennon’s Real Love, plays there on Sunday, July 5 as part of next year’s Forestry Commission’s Forest Live.
The 24-year-old BRIT and Ivor Novello award winner’s debut album Long Way Down shot straight to number one and he’s currently in the studio recording the follow-up.
He said: “This will be a whole new experience for me. I can’t wait to bring my live show to the woods and I hope to see you there.”
Income generated from Forest Live ticket sales is spent on protecting, enhancing and expanding England’s forests and woodlands; with projects ranging from wildlife conservation to making improvements for visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets go on sale at 9am, Friday, December 19.
The Script were the first act to be announced for the 2015 Forest Live series, they will play at Thetford on Thursday, July 2.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 8 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 9 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening