Tom Odell announces Thetford Forest gig for July 5, 2015
- Credit: Archant
Tom Odell has been added to Thetford Forest’s 2015 live gig line-up.
The singer-songwriter, the voice behind this year’s John Lewis Christmas advert song, a cover of John Lennon’s Real Love, plays there on Sunday, July 5 as part of next year’s Forestry Commission’s Forest Live.
The 24-year-old BRIT and Ivor Novello award winner’s debut album Long Way Down shot straight to number one and he’s currently in the studio recording the follow-up.
He said: “This will be a whole new experience for me. I can’t wait to bring my live show to the woods and I hope to see you there.”
Income generated from Forest Live ticket sales is spent on protecting, enhancing and expanding England’s forests and woodlands; with projects ranging from wildlife conservation to making improvements for visitors.
Tickets go on sale at 9am, Friday, December 19.
The Script were the first act to be announced for the 2015 Forest Live series, they will play at Thetford on Thursday, July 2.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 5 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 6 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 9 Suffolk man with sexual interest in children is jailed
- 10 Ipswich Town 0-0 Barrow: Blues fall flat in cup once again