See pictures from Maverick Festival at Easton Farm Park
- Credit: SOPHIE BOLEYN
Music lovers descended on a Suffolk venue this weekend for an Americana extravaganza.
The highly anticipated Maverick Festival was held at Easton Farm Park between Friday and Sunday under the scorching sunshine.
Attendees were able to enjoy films, workshops and performances from more than 50 different artists across six stages, indoors and out.
The event is billed as the UK’s first and finest Americana music festival.
A spokeswoman for the festival said: “This year’s Maverick Festival was one of our best yet. It was a weekend full to the brim with musical talent, alongside Hawaiian weather to match our Hawaiian theme this year.
You may also want to watch:
“We are pleased to say this resulted in the highest number of tickets sales than any other year.”
The line-up included The Vagaband, Lachlan Bryan and the Wildes, Cordovas, The Goat Roper Rodeo Band, and Danny and The Champions Of The World.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 7 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 10 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
There was also a tribute to legendary American singer Johnny Cash, celebrating 50 years since the release of the Folsom Prison Blues album.
There will be an official after-party to the festival tonight at the Easton White Horse featuring guests like The Weeping Willows, Lachlan Bryan, Imogen Clarke and Terra Lightfoot.