Toploader and Annie Mac among acts at VEST-IVAL at Jimmy’s Farm
Toploader can’t wait to rock Jimmy’s Farm tomorrow when they headline the new Vest-ival of music and football.
Proceeds from the vest-themed event, which kicks off at 10am, will go to the UK-based charities Hanna’s Orphanage, which supports orphans in Ethiopia and Football Action, which places volunteer football coaches and English teachers in developing countries across the world.
The band’s Dan Hipgrave said: “We’re looking forward to playing our part in what’s shaping up to be a top day of music, comedy and football. They’re both excellent charities so we jumped at the chance to help them raise money and be involved.”
Also appearing will be Radio One DJ Annie Mac, live bands including The Crimea, Jersey Budd, The Establishment and Starsailor’s James Walsh plus stand-up comedy from Tom Rosenthal, Rob Beckett, Joel Dommett, Liam Williams and Ian Smith.
Celebrities from the football world will join them, with a five-a-side celebrity football game between Dion Dublin’s ex professionals, the artists, charity representatives and the public.
You may also want to watch:
The FA Cup will also be on site for the day courtesy of the Football Association and Dan Magness and Rocket from Soccer AM will be running a number of football freestyle skills school sessions.
Tickets are �20 and selling fast. Visit www.eventim.co.uk or www.gigantic.com and search Vest or go to www.footballaction.org.uk/vestival
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 6 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 7 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 8 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 9 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 10 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park