Toploader headline music and football festival at Jimmy’s Farm
Toploader will headline VEST-IVAL at Jimmy’s Farm on May 21, it’s been announced.
The multi-million record selling Eastbourne band split in 2003 but recently signed a one-album deal with Underdogs Music for their third album - Only Human - which will be released in May. New single A Balance To All Things, featuring a remix from Ash Howes, follows on June 6.
The new line-up consists of four of the five original members - Joseph Washbourn, Dan Hipgrave, Rob Green and Matt Knight.
VEST-IVAL is a vest-themed charity event featuring live bands Tell It To The Marines, Just Like Little People, The Dip, The Crimea, Jersey Budd, Peoples Persons and Broken Mile. Radio One DJ Annie Mac will also be there.
There’ll also be stand-upcomedy from Friday Night Dinner star Tom Rosenthal and guests, football freestylers, five-a-side with ex-pros, coaching sessions, the chance to play with Dion Dublin, the FA Cup and more.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds will go to Hanna’s Orphanage, which supports orphans in Ethiopia; and Football Action, which places volunteer football coaches and English teachers in developing countries across the world, including Ethiopia and India.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 8 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 9 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 10 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020