Trianon need 24 more singers for Great War commemoration concert
- Credit: Archant
Having just completed a successful spring music programme, Trianon Music Group is completing its planning for a major concert at Snape Maltings.
Remembrance and Renewal will commemorate the end of the Great War and serves as a companion programme to the highly successful and much praised 2014 programme by Trianon which marked the beginning of the conflict.
The programme will feature the full symphony orchestra and choir of Trianon in a programme that focuses on music from Great Britain, France, Russia and Germany including Vaughan William’s London Symphony and Duruflé’s Requiem.
The “renewal” element of the programme looks beyond 1918 to women’s suffrage and the jazz age.
Trianon has already signed up a number of guest singers to augment its large choir and there is space for 24 more female and male voices on a first-come-first –served basis. To register your interest, or to find out more phone 01728 860479.
You may also want to watch:
As soon as the places are filled, the list will be closed for the concert at Snape Maltings on September 15.
- 1 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 2 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 3 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 6 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 7 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing