Video: Fans back X Factor Matt again
X FACTOR favourite Matt Cardle has again won the support of fans.
The Essex singer impressed the judges on the hit ITV show with his Hallowe’en-themed performance on Saturday night and the public showed their support by voting him through to the next stage.
Katie Waissel and Belle Amie faced the sing-off after receiving the lowest number of votes, but the judges failed to agree on who should be sent home.
The girl group eventually went, based on the results of the public vote.
Matt, 27, of Little Maplestead, will sing live again next Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
He has been chasing the dream of becoming a singer for years, which has involved singing in pubs in his spare time when not working as a painter and decorator.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 7 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 8 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 9 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop