Video: Film of the week - Kung Fu Panda 2
KICK-ass animation Kung Fu Panda 2, featuring the voices of Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman and Gary Oldman, is the pick of the films out this week.
Film: Kung Fu Panda 2
You may also want to watch:
Featuring the voices of Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, David Cross, Seth Rogen, Jackie Chan, Angelina Jolie, Lucy Liu, Gary Oldman, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Michelle Yeoh, James Wong.
Director: Jennifer Yuh Nelson.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 9 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 10 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
Po is now living his dream as The Dragon Warrior, protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, The Furious Five – Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper and Monkey.
But Po’s new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu.
It is up to Po and The Furious Five to journey across China to face this threat and vanquish it. But how can Po stop a weapon that can stop kung fu?
He must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will he be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed.....