Video: Film of the week - Source Code
SCI-FI thriller Source Code, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, is the best of this week’s releases on the silver screen.
Film: Source Code
Duration: 93 mins
You may also want to watch:
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Vera Farmiga, Michelle Monaghan, Jeffrey Wright, Russell Peters, Michael Arden, Craig Thomas
Director: Duncan Jones
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
An action thriller centered on a soldier who wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers he’s part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train.
Helicopter pilot Captain Colter Stevens (Gyllenhaal) wakes on the train, sitting opposite Christina Warren (Monaghan).
Confusingly, she calls him Sean and a visit to the ballroom reveals that he is trapped inside the body of a teacher called Sean Fentress.
Colter wakes almost instantly in a top secret facility under the control of Dr Rutledge (Wright), who needs Colter to identify the bomber.
And Rutledge orders uniformed officer Colleen Goodwin (Vera Farmiga) to send the pilot back into the “source code”, which has been culled from the real Sean Fentress’s memory, to discover more about the plan.