Video: Film of the week - The Hangover 2
THE sequel to the record-breaking first film sees the ‘Wolfpack’ again waking up with no recollection of the night before - but this time they’re in Thailand.
The Hangover Part 2
Duration: 101 mins
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Mason Lee, Justin Bartha, Ken Jeong, Paul Giamatti, Jamie Chung, Sasha Barrese, Gillian Vigman
Director: Todd Phillips
- 1 Victorian water tower set to become restaurant
- 2 Landlord fined £23k over 'dangerous' electrics and broken toilets at homes
- 3 'There are qualities we want to add' - McKenna on Town transfer targets
- 4 Lorry carrying mobile home stopped on A14 in Suffolk for being too wide
- 5 West Suffolk pig farmer reluctantly decides to sell herd after torrid year
- 6 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 7 Red Arrows set to soar over Suffolk this weekend
- 8 A-Level results: Joy for students across Suffolk
- 9 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 10 'Delight' as Farlingaye students achieve 99% pass rate
In the follow-up to the record-breaking hit comedy “The Hangover,” Phil (Cooper), Stu (Helms), Alan (Galifianakis) and Doug (Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu’s wedding.
After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch.
However, things don’t always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can’t even be imagined.
While Doug makes an early exit, the others party at the resort with the bride-to-be’s 16-year-old brother Teddy (Mason Lee).
The next morning, Phil, Stu and Alan wake in a sleazy Bangkok hotel room, with no recollection of the night before and no sign of Teddy.
The trio scour the city to find him, crossing paths with shady businessman Kingsley (Paul Giamatti), flamboyant criminal Mr Chow (Ken Jeong) and a larcenous monkey along the way.