Video: Southwold features on TV’s Salvage Hunters tonight
- Credit: Discovery Communications
A coastal town is to feature on national television tonight.
Southwold will be featured on the third episode of the new series of Salvage Hunters on Freeview channel Quest.
The programme is the channel’s most successful show.
Puritan Values Antiques Shop was visited by host of the programme Drew Pritchard, who travels the country looking for “elusive gems and wonderful objects”.
Manager Tony Geering, who is a fan of the show, said: “I had a great time, I really, really enjoyed it. And I sold a few bits, which is always good.”
You may also want to watch:
Among items, including beer barrels for a coffee table, Mr Pritchard bought a 1950s café chair and a 1950s Eames desk chair from the store.
The show will air on channel 38 tonight at 9pm.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-3 draw at Colchester