Grundisburgh to stage its annual village show
- Credit: Archant
One of the last remained traditional village shows is taking place in Grundisburgh later this month.
The Grundisburgh Village Show is on Saturday, July 14, at Grundisburgh Playing Fields, in Ipswich Road.
It is centred round a grand marquee with entertainment including tug-a-war, duck herding and a car boot sale.
The event runs from 12.30pm to 4.30pm and there will also be masses of stalls, vintage cars, a big band and swing jive demo, children’s games, a tea tent and a bar.
With prizes to be won in over 130 classes from children’s only classes, flower arranging, to baking and preserve making, there’s also a fruit and vegetable show, art and photography.
You may also want to watch:
The schedule of classes is available on the website along with details of how to enter.
Go to www.grundisburgh.show the-village-show
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 10 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
Admission and parking is free but dogs are not allowed on playing field.
For further information call 01473 738997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org