What were the food hygiene ratings for businesses in Sudbury, Hadleigh, Stowmarket and more?
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Are you thinking of eating out at a restaurant in Babergh or Mid Suffolk this weekend? Or maybe you’re ordering a takeaway?
We’ve made a searchable table of restaurants, pubs, cafes and other food businesses, showing their latest food hygiene ratings.
Data taken from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) shows that while the majority of restaurants, cafes and pubs in the region are complying with regulations, a small number have still failed to meet basic requirements.
Across the two districts, 97.4% of businesses met the required standard of three or higher and none scored the very worst rating of zero.
John Grayling, corporate manager for food and safety and Babergh and Mid Suffolk district councils, said: “The Babergh and Mid Suffolk food and safety team are always out there trying to make sure that the food consumed in the two districts is safely produced.
“To get the most recently posted visit the Food Standards Agency website.”Take a look to see what your favourite restaurant scored.
You may also want to watch:
There can be a delay between inspections taking place and ratings being posted on the FSA’s website. The information in the searchable table is correct as of January 31, 2017.
Some of the businesses named may have since closed or changed ownership. Others are yet to be inspected and a small number are considered “exempt”, such as those not generally considered to be food businesses.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton