The Gingerbread Man hits the stage at the Theatre Royal
- Credit: Archant
A brand new production of classic children’s story The Gingerbread Man is coming to Bury St Edmunds next month.
Following sell-out shows The Three Little Pigs, The Emperor’s New Clothes and Goldilocks and The Three Bears, Stuff and Nonsense Theatre Company brings its new production to the Theatre Royal.
Imagine being born in an oven and the first person you meet wants to dunk you in his tea! Follow the Gingerbread Man’s adventures as he finds his feet fast and sets off on the journey of a lifetime.
Stuff and Nonsense apply a mix of puppetry, live action, specially composed music, and humour in this exciting retelling of a well-loved classic tale.
The Gingerbread Man is at the Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds, for two performances on Sunday, February 17, at 2pm and 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale at the box office on 01284 769505, book online at www.theatreroyal.org/shows/the-gingerbread-man/ or visit the theatre in person.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 9 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 10 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?