Latitude 2018: Madonna, Robert Smith, and Liam Gallagher are rumoured for the secret set
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
Anticipation is building on who is going to perform on the Latitude secret set this weekend with many big celebrities being rumoured.
Every year at Latitude one performer goes unannounced and surprises festival goers with a secret set.
The Latitude line-up is now complete and all acts performing at the three-day-festival have been revealed apart from one.
Latitude has teased fans by saying: “There are lots of rumours about who could perform at secret set at Latitude this summer. Festival organisers have confirmed the secret act will “Iconic”’. This is possibly the biggest secret set Latitude has ever booked.”
Madonna fans will know that the super-star has a song called Iconic - could it be her?
You may also want to watch:
There have also been whispers that Robert Smith from the Cure could be taking over the stage.
Latitude attendees have also been tweeting Liam Gallagher asking if it will be him.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
In previous years the secret set performers have been the likes of Ed Sheeran, Rudimental, Radiohead’s Thom Yorke, Snow Patrol and Tom Jones.
Who do you think will be performing on the secret stage? Share your ideas in the comment section.