Will Essex’s Natasha find love on ITV’s Take Me Out?
- Credit: Archant
A law student from Essex joins master matchmaker Paddy McGuinness’ flirty 30 on tomorrow’s Take Me Out.
Twenty-five-year-old Natasha Skedd is a corporate receptionist who has been single for six months. She has two cats, Duchess and O’Malley; her celebrity crush is actor Gerard Butler and she once ate 15 doughnuts in one sitting.
The tenth series of the Saturday night dating show is currently airing on ITV at 6.45pm. Since launching there have been seven weddings and three babies with two on the way.
It sees host Paddy pack the legendary love lift with single lads hoping the lovelorn ladies leave their lights on. There’s one rule, no likey, no lighty.
If the girls don’t like what they see, the boys face a blackout and a lonely trip back home rather than a dream date on the sun-kissed Isle of Fernando’s.
You may also want to watch:
Tune in tomorrow to find out if they impress Natasha.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 7 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Mike Bacon: High stake games just as Blues are starting to click