Popular wine tasting dinners return to west Suffolk hotel
- Credit: Archant
A 15th-century west Suffolk hotel is continuing its popular series of wine tasting dinners with two events in November.
The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa is hosting the evenings on Friday, November 9, when people can experience wines from France’s Rhône Valley with Michel Chapoutier, and on Friday, November 30, with a selection of fine Spanish sherries from Bodegas Hidalgo La Gitana.
Both evenings are the result of a collaboration between the Swan’s sommelier and wine buyer François Belin, and head chef Justin Kett – with wines chosen to compliment the five-course dinners.
The wine tasting dinners begin at 7pm with a selection of canapés in the lounge and a welcome aperitif, with dinners served at 7.30pm in The Swan’s dining room.
The dinners are priced at £69 per person or from £300 for two people including an overnight stay with a full Suffolk breakfast based on sharing a double or twin room.
You may also want to watch:
Early reservation is recommended as places are limited, and any special dietary requirements should also be advised when booking.
To book, call The Swan on 01787 247477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 9 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave