X Factor favourite Alexandra ready to wow Regent
IPSWICH: X Factor favourite Alexandra Burke is to bring her new tour to Ipswich, it can be revealed today.
The nationwide All Night Long tour will see the songstress play the Regent theatre on January 22, organisers have announced.
Burke will be bringing fans spectacular routines and performances of all her popular songs and hit singles.
Last year she released her A-list produced debut album Overcome, after winning the fifth series of the X Factor in 2008.
The record went straight to Number One in the UK and has already born four chart hits including her tour’s title All Night Long, Broken Heels and two number one singles Hallelujah and Bad Boys, featuring Flo Rida.
You may also want to watch:
The album has already sold in excess of 600,000 copies in the UK alone, already making it a double platinum seller.
Burke picked up the coveted Glamour Women of the Year Award for Best Newcomer this year and has been nominated for a BRIT Award for Best British Single two years running.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 4 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 5 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 6 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 7 Ipswich Hospital confirms 'significant' Covid outbreak in past fortnight
- 8 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 9 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 10 'They don't trust me and I don't trust them' - Cook on 'jittery' atmosphere
New single Start Without You is due out this week and combines reggae influences with dancehall beats and power-pop melodies.