X Factor favourite Alexandra ready to wow Regent
IPSWICH: X Factor favourite Alexandra Burke is to bring her new tour to Ipswich, it can be revealed today.
The nationwide All Night Long tour will see the songstress play the Regent theatre on January 22, organisers have announced.
Burke will be bringing fans spectacular routines and performances of all her popular songs and hit singles.
Last year she released her A-list produced debut album Overcome, after winning the fifth series of the X Factor in 2008.
The record went straight to Number One in the UK and has already born four chart hits including her tour’s title All Night Long, Broken Heels and two number one singles Hallelujah and Bad Boys, featuring Flo Rida.
The album has already sold in excess of 600,000 copies in the UK alone, already making it a double platinum seller.
Burke picked up the coveted Glamour Women of the Year Award for Best Newcomer this year and has been nominated for a BRIT Award for Best British Single two years running.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten 2-0 at Bolton
- 4 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 5 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 6 McKenna on Walton, Bonne and signing a new defender after Nsiala exit
- 7 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 8 Bolton Wanderers 2-0 Ipswich Town: Disjointed Blues beaten for first time under McKenna
- 9 Warning after 'Nottingham Knockers' visit homes in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-0 Bolton loss
New single Start Without You is due out this week and combines reggae influences with dancehall beats and power-pop melodies.