Your chance to perform with Brit winners Blake
CLASSICAL boyband Blake are back on the hunt for choirs to join them at two concerts in the county.
The Brit Award winners want one to join them at St Mary’s Church, Bury St Edmunds, on April 16 and another at the Spa Pavilion, Felixstowe, on June 3.
If picked they’ll join the group on stage to perform some of Blake’s well known classic-pop renditions including Hallelujah, Jerusalem and Nessun Dorma.
The classical foursome came up with the idea of having a local choir join them on stage after performing in schools across the country.
Baritone Stephen Bowman said: “We’ve always believed choirs are totally essential to the future of British music and we’re proud to be getting great choirs up on to some of the UK’s finest stages to show our audiences who the next wave of great performers might be.”
You may also want to watch:
Tenor Humphrey Berney added: “It’s been inspirational to see so many choirs send in their material and a pleasure to perform with them all. We are looking forward to seeing more footage from choirs across the country and performing with them as part of the tour.”
Choirs interested in the chance to join Blake on stage should send a YouTube video link of them performing to info@BlakeOfficial.com along with a short description of the choir.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening