Your chance to perform with Brit winners Blake
CLASSICAL boyband Blake are back on the hunt for choirs to join them at two concerts in the county.
The Brit Award winners want one to join them at St Mary’s Church, Bury St Edmunds, on April 16 and another at the Spa Pavilion, Felixstowe, on June 3.
If picked they’ll join the group on stage to perform some of Blake’s well known classic-pop renditions including Hallelujah, Jerusalem and Nessun Dorma.
The classical foursome came up with the idea of having a local choir join them on stage after performing in schools across the country.
Baritone Stephen Bowman said: “We’ve always believed choirs are totally essential to the future of British music and we’re proud to be getting great choirs up on to some of the UK’s finest stages to show our audiences who the next wave of great performers might be.”
Tenor Humphrey Berney added: “It’s been inspirational to see so many choirs send in their material and a pleasure to perform with them all. We are looking forward to seeing more footage from choirs across the country and performing with them as part of the tour.”
Choirs interested in the chance to join Blake on stage should send a YouTube video link of them performing to info@BlakeOfficial.com along with a short description of the choir.
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 6 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county
- 7 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 8 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 9 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 10 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role