CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Manchester face Barcelona in last 16
- Credit: PA
Manchester City have been handed a tough tie against Barcelona in the last-16 of the Champions’ League.
The game will pit Argentina superstars Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero up against each other, although the latter did limp off at the weekend with a calf injury, during the Blues’ 6-3 victory over Arsenal at The Etihad.
City will play the first leg at home, as will Arsenal who will face the defending champions, Bayern Munich.
Elsewhere Didier Drogba will return to Chelsea in the second leg after his Galatasaray team, managed by Roberto Mancini, were drawn against Chelsea.
Manchester United, meanwhile, will travel to Greece and Olympiakos in the first leg.
You may also want to watch:
In the other last 16 draws, AC Milan face Athletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen play PSG, Schalke are up against Gareth Bale and Critiano Ronaldo’s Real Madrid and Zenit St Petersburg play Borussia Dortmund.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 3 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 6 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 8 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border