All the fun of the carnival - are you in our photos?
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever ridden on a carnival float, won a prize at a sideshow or marched in a parade?
Today we are looking back at colourful carnivals around the area over the years.
Our photos recall popular community events from the 1970s through to the early 2000s.
Sadly, many carnivals have had to be cancelled over the last year, along with so many other events, due to coronavirus.
But hopes are high that people will soon be able to get back on the floats again to take part in more celebrations and processions around the area.
You may also want to watch:
Do you recognise any familiar faces in these photos from carnivals including those in Aldeburgh, Felixstowe, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds and other towns?
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case