Are you in our gallery of children's parties around Suffolk?
- Credit: Archant
From musical statues to jelly and ice cream, children's parties have brought endless entertainment across Suffolk over the years.
Are you in our photos of some of the events held in the 1960s, 70s and 80s, as well as some more recent celebrations?
Of course, Christmas and New Year is usually the season for big parties, often held by employers for staff's children, or in community halls with all the local youngsters being invited.
But our gallery also features a couple of spring street parties, organised in 2011 to celebrate the Royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Of course, parties can't be held at the moment due to the Tier 4 Covid-19 restrictions across the area.
You may also want to watch:
But there are hopes that once the coronavirus pandemic is over, children will be able to party once again.
If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 8 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash