Calling hot rod fans - were you at this festival in 2004?
- Credit: Archant
Did you go along to the giant hot rod festival at the Suffolk Showground in 2004?
The 30th anniversary of the Street Rod Nationals, it was described at the time as the "biggest car cruise in Europe".
The National Association of Street Clubs (NASC) event ran over four days and was attended not just by Suffolk car enthusiasts, but also by many from across the country and abroad.
Thousands of vehicles were at the 250-acre showground at Trinity Park, Ipswich, over the August bank holiday weekend.
And up to 400 took part in a car run to Felixstowe and parade on the prom.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the cars, other stars of the event were 70s band Slade. There was also other live music, fairground rides, an art exhibition and children's activities.
Can you spot yourself or any friends or family in our nostalgic photos of the festival?
If you want to order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village