Race for Life returns next month – take a look at our gallery
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
The return of Race for Life in Suffolk is now just around the corner – but can you spot yourself in our gallery of previous events?
The vibrant charity runs raise money for Cancer Research UK, with participants tasked to run, jog or walk a 3km, 5km or 10km distance – or on one of the charity's muddy courses.
All funds go to help research all 200 types of cancer, in the hope of one day beating the disease for good.
The races are set to return to the county from next month – with eight events in total taking place in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds.
In Ipswich, all distances and the adults and children's muddy events will take place on September 11, while the three distance events are happening in west Suffolk on October 11.
You may also want to watch:
More information can be found at raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org.
If you spot yourself in any of these photos and would like to order photos from this gallery, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12