Converted chapel with huge stained glass window on sale for £825k
- Credit: Jackson Stops
A former Methodist chapel near Newmarket with a huge stained glass window is on the market for £825,000.
The property, located in Newmarket Road in Moulton, has five bedrooms and is being listed with Jackson-Stops.
Split over two floors, the property is dominated by a stained glass double-height window which is visible from the landing upstairs and the open plan living space downstairs.
The modern double aspect kitchen has an island unit with built-in storage, a granite, glass and steel countertop and French doors to the garden.
The living room benefits from triple aspect windows and is home to a spiral staircase to the first floor.
Upstairs, the landing functions as a small second sitting room, with the space continuing to be dominated by the vast stained glass window.
The property's five bedrooms, which all have high vaulted ceilings, and two bathrooms are on the first floor.
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 3 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 4 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 5 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 6 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 7 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 8 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
- 9 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 10 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
The principle bedroom has exposed beams as well as an en suite with a jacuzzi bath.
There is parking for several cars outside the property and the garden is secluded with flower beds and mature trees.
Newmarket Road, Moulton,
Guide Price: £825,000,
Jackson Stops, 01638816029, www.jackson-stops.co.uk/