Family home in 'the best place to live in East Anglia' on sale for £800k
- Credit: Fine & Country
A five-bedroom family home is on the market in Woodbridge, a town recently named the best place to live in the East of England.
The property is located on Old Barrack Road in the heart of Woodbridge, close to schools and other amenities.
The detached house, which is listed at a guide price of £800,000, was built in 1937 and has been extended three times since then.
Most recently, the property has undergone major refurbishments and has a modern interior.
The ground floor features a porch, entrance hall, sitting room and open plan family room opening to the adjacent kitchen/dining room with built-in pantry. There is also a side lobby, utility room, ground floor bedroom/reception room, shower room and dual aspect office/music room benefitting from roof lights and French doors opening to the garden.
You may also want to watch:
The bespoke Neptune kitchen features Silestone (Quartz) work surfaces incorporating a breakfast bar and is equipped with an integral dishwasher, induction hob, electric oven, combination oven, American style fridge/freezer and a wide variety of storage including a fitted wine rack, larder and pantry cupboards. Bifold doors open to the rear garden.
On the first floor, there’s a dual aspect master bedroom with built-in cupboards and en suite shower room, two double bedrooms with built-in cupboards, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The en-suite shower room and bathroom both benefit from underfloor heating.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 6 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 7 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 8 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 9 Incoming Town CEO Ashton 'set to poach Bristol City head of football operations' - report
- 10 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
Outside the front of the property, the pea shingle drive offers access for two cars, with the potential for additional parking, and there are well-stocked flower and shrub borders enclosed by hedged boundaries. There is also pedestrian access down the left-hand side of the property with a gate leading to the enclosed rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a circular patio area and decked terrace at the back of the house. A well-stocked flower and shrub border lies between the patio and lawn, with flower beds to the left-hand boundary. The rear garden is enclosed by fenced and hedged boundaries and there is also a large shed with an adjacent shingle terrace.
Contact Fine and Country for more details.
Old Barrack Road, Woodbridge
Guide price: £800,000
Fine & Country, 01394 446007, www.fineandcountry.com