See inside this five-bedroom detached Victorian Home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Snap-up this very nicely appointed family home, close to Christchurch Park and Ipswich School, on the market for £625,000.
In a sought-after part of Ipswich, 31 Warrington Road ticks so many boxes. High ceilings, generously-sized rooms, and a generally good flow throughout the ground floor makes it a property that just ‘works’. For parties, family gatherings, cosy suppers, play time, working - this place has everything you need.
From an impressive reception hall, where you can admire the original stripped pine doors, there are three reception rooms. The sitting room opens with double doors into the family room, while the dining room, with its log burning stove, leads into the large fully-equipped kitchen.
Also on the ground floor is a shower room, utlity and garden room, with two points of access to terraces in the garden.
A bonus (especially if you have teens) is the cool lower ground level which has been converted to a cinema room/study/play room.
Upstairs are five bedrooms, three to the front, two facing the rear gardens, each with their own cast iron fireplaces.
A cloakroom and family bathroom complete the top floor.
- 1 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 2 Suffolk glamp site 'perfect for romantic retreats' named among best in UK
- 3 Long-running BBC One show to be filmed in Suffolk church
- 4 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 5 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 6 Woman who stole £24k from school and football club to face sentence
- 7 Former town council manager named as woman who died in A11 crash
- 8 A14 closed after crash involving lorry and car
- 9 ‘I think we sell one of the best Sunday roasts in Suffolk,’ says landlord
- 10 Revealed: Where house prices are rising fastest in Suffolk
Outside there’s plenty of room on the front driveway, with further parking and a detached garage at the back of the house. The rear gardens include lawns, flowerbeds and shurbs as well as various patios and terraces.