Seven bedroom home in the heart of Finningham could be yours for £895,000
- Credit: Archant
An idyllic country home in a Suffolk village has been placed on the market.
Green Farm is a Grade II-listed farmhouse home, with approximately 4,500sq ft of living space, set within its own private grounds and gardens.
The house is in the heart of the village, and timber-framed with colour-washed exteriors under a peg tiled roof.
It is listed for its historical interest, dating back to the mid-16th Century with later 17th Century additions.
It has accommodation over three floors, with well-presented living space of elegant proportions, cleverly matching original elements with the more modern characteristics.
You may also want to watch:
From the entrance porch there is a stunning 24ft dining hall with a panelled staircase and a woodburning stove. There is a triple aspect drawing room which has an attractive red brick fireplace and a vaulted games room. A stylish Aga kitchen, with a pantry and breakfast room, opens to the snug.
There is a study, a laundry room, cloakroom and a boot room.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 6 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 7 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 8 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 9 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 10 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
On the first floor there is a large landing area.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and also has a neighbouring dressing room.
There are two further bedrooms with ensuite bathroom facilities and two additional double bedrooms which are served by the principal bathroom.
On the second floor, accessed by two separate staircases, are two good sized attic bedrooms.
Green Farm has a private setting at the heart of the village, with around 1.5 acres of mature gardens. The rear gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubbery, well-stocked flowering beds, with a terrace and a natural pond - all with lovely views of the village church tower.
Green Farm is on sale with Bedfords, with a guide price of OIEO £895,000.