Take a look inside this stunning £795,000 property
- Credit: FENN WRIGHT
A gorgeous detached manor with a heated swimming pool is currently on the market - take a look inside could it be your dream home?
This residence, which is named Groton Manor, is located in Groton in Sudbury.
The property is an extremely attractive large period house with an asking price of £795,000.
The three-storey home started off as a Yeoman farmhouse and has been developed through its history with the addition of the imposing front section of the property which is of Georgian origins.
Groton Manor has a large kitchen dining room which has some exposed timbering it also has a drawing room with a large fireplace and wood burner stove.
You may also want to watch:
At the rear of the house is a large heavily timbered family room with adjoining garden room, it is believed that this section of the property is the original part of the house. Leading out of this space is a staircase which leads to a study/bedroom.
The main staircase to the property leads up from the hallway and serves the bedrooms which includes a magnificent large bedroom suite, three further bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are attractive views out from the large sash windows in all directions across the garden, overlooking the area of common land wood.
- 1 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten at home by Wyke goal
- 3 Jack Whomes to be freed after 23 years in jail for 'Essex Boys' murders
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Farm vehicle and power tools worth thousands stolen in break in
- 6 Covid rips through Suffolk care homes again with deaths up 50% in a week
- 7 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 8 Town's reaction will be fascinating as Sunderland visit on a big night for Lambert's Ipswich
- 9 Watch: What next for Debenhams stores across Suffolk and Essex?
- 10 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
On the second floor is a further bedroom and bathroom.
The setting of the property is a particular feature with its private driveway set well back from the road and its mature wooded common land. The parking and turning area alongside the house leads into a sheltered sunny paved courtyard.
At the front of the property is a large natural pond, to the north is a further area of garden containing a heated swimming pool.
There is great scope for further development of the garden if required.